- Xilisoft Video Converter is an application that can encode several video formats to others. It supports 3GP. I ACTIVATED MY XILISOFT VIDEO CONVERTER ULTIMATE WITH ACTIVATOR SO I DON'T NEED TO ADD ANY SERIAL KEYS. HERE IS THE ACTIVATOR FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO USE IT. Sony Vegas Pro 14 Serial Key No need, Watch it & use like full version.
- Use Xilisoft Video Converter to easily clip your favorite sections of a video and merge them together to make the video you want. Join Several Files into One Enjoy your different video/audio/picture collections by merging them together.
Try search as: Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate Xilisoft Video Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate Xilisoft Video 7.1.0 Xilisoft iPhone Magic Xilisoft iPhone Magic'A =0. Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.8 Crack + Keygen. Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate Crack is the best tracks converting program who allows you to convert the format of your videos in all the type of video formats including, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, HD, 3D, iPhone video format, Sony mobile format, BlackBerry Video format & many others & also allows you to convert videos in MP3. Use Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.8.21 serial key given below to get the software for free. Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate crack full version can split the videos by setting the starting and ending point before you start the converting process.
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.7.3 Patch Full Crack
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.7.3 Portable
- Final Version
- Support iTune 11.1
- i.fone 5s
- i.fone 5c.
This article includes 8 parts.
Firstly, download Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate and then install and run it.
Step 1: Install and run the software
After installation, run the software. You can see the main interface as below.
Step 2: Add File
Click “Add File(s)” button on the toolbar or select “File> Add File(s)” on the main menu to load files.
Step 3: Select output format
Select the files need to be converted and click “Profile” button to select the output format in the drop-down list. Then click “Browse…” button to specify destination folder for saving output files.
- We provide abundant profiles compatible with various popular devices. Especially all-around HD video formats are supported.
- Many options for you to choose. The “Recently Used” option can record your recent usages automatically and it is convenient to use them again.
- Search for the wanted profile quickly by entering the profile keyword in “Start Searching” textbox of the profile list.
Step 4: Convert
After selected output profile, you only need to check the files you want to convert in the file list and click “Convert Checked Item(s)” button on the toolbar to complete the task.
Ok, the above is the simplest function in conversion. We provide you more functions as below!
3D Video Conversion
Choose the file you want to convert in the file list, and Click “3D Conversion” button on the toolbar to enter “3D Conversion” window.
2D to 3D
You can convert 2D standard videos to 3D videos, and watch it on TV.
- Click “2D to 3D” button to open settings interface.
- Click “Anaglyph (Red/Cyan)”, “Side by Side”, “Side by Side (Half-Width)”, “Top and Bottom” or “Top and Bottom (Half-Height)” under the preview area, select an output mode.
(1) You can drag the “3D Depth” control slider to set the depth.
(2) Check the “Swap L/R Image” option, you can switch left and right eye’s image.
- Click “Finish” to return to the main window.
3D to 3D
The software supports conversion between different 3D video format.
- Click “3D to 3D” button to open settings interface.
- Click “Side by Side”, “Side by Side (Half-Width)”, “Top and Bottom” or “Top and Bottom (Half-Height)” under the preview area, select a source mode.
- Click “Next” button to return to next step.
Click “Anaglyph (Red/Cyan)”, “Side by Side”, “Side by Side (Half-Width)”, “Top and Bottom” or “Top and Bottom (Half-Height)” under the preview area, select an output mode.
Tip: Check the “Swap L/R Image” option, you can switch left and right eye’s image.
- Click “Back” to return to previous step. If you click “Remove 3D Conversion Settings”, then the 3D conversion will be removed.
- Click “Finish” to return to the main window.
Clip Video/Audio Files
At first, choose the video file you want to clip. Then click ” Clip” button on the toolbar to enter “Clip” window. Set the start & end point to get the partial segment and repeat the action to get several segments at will. After clipping, check the “Output segments as a whole one” option and merge the segments in the list into one file. And then click “Move Up” or “Move Down” button to specify the sequence of these segments.
Create Merged Item
Select multiple files and click “Merge Selected Item into One” button on the toolbar to merge the selected files into one and create a merged item in the file list.
Tip: Only the files of same kind can be merged. E.g. video files cannot be merged with pictures.
Edit Merged Video Item
Firstly, right-click a merged video item in the file list, and select “Edit Joint Item” option from the right-click menu to open “Joint Item” window. Then select a video transition item and choose a transition effect from the transition panel on the left. Repeat this step to add transition effects to other videos. After adding transitions, choose a time length from “Duration” drop-down list as the transitional duration, and use “Move Up” or “Move Down” option to adjust the order of video items.
- From “Setting” drop-down list, choose “Restore Defaults” to restore the default. Or select “Apply to All Transitions” to apply the above settings to all the sub-items in this joint item.
- On the right preview panel, click “Play” button to preview the merged items with the added transitions.
Edit Merged Picture Item
Right-click a merged picture item in the file list and choose “Edit Joint Item” option from the right-click menu to open ” Joint Item” window. Choose a picture item and set the picture’s direction by clicking “Rotate Clockwise”, “Rotate Counterclockwise”, “Flip Horizontal” or ” Flip Vertical” button on the top right settings panel. Then you can adjust the order of the picture items by clicking “Move Up” or “Move Down” button, and click “Reset” button to reset all the settings to default.
You can also add transition effects for each picture item and choose a time length as the transition duration like what you have done in “Edit Merged Video Item” part.
Add and Edit Video Effects
Firstly, choose the video you want to edit, and then click “Effects” button on the toolbar to enter “Effects” window.
Crop the video size
On “Crop” tab, enter height, width, left margin and top margin values to set the size and the position of the crop area. You can also adjust the crop area size and position by dragging the resizable handle and frame.
Besides, you can also check “Keep Aspect Ratio” option and choose the aspect ratio from the drop-down list. Click “Restore Defaults” to restore all settings to default, and preview the real-time effect in preview window on the right.
Edit video image
On “Image” tab, enter the value of the brightness/contrast/saturation in corresponding textboxes to set the video image’s brightness/contrast/saturation.
Add watermarks to video
In “Watermark” tab, click “Add Text Watermark” or “Add Picture Watermark” button to import watermarks into the watermark list. Select a watermark and set its transparency, vertical position, horizontal position, font, color, size or style .
Tip: You can add multiple picture and text watermarks into one video simultaneously.
Add Effect to video
In “Effect” tab, choose one or more effects for the output video from the effect list.
Add background music to video
In “Audio” tab, click “Add Audio Track” button to add audio tracks into the list. And then choose the wanted one from the list as the background music for the video. You can also set the play mode as “Loop” or “Play Only Once”.
Add and adjust subtitle to video
In “Subtitle” tab, click “Add Subtitles” button to load the desired subtitles into the list. Then select a subtitle from the list and adjust its transparency, vertical position, font, color, size, style and line spacing at will.
Compare the edited video with the source one
Click “Comparing Preview” button on the right preview panel to compare the edited file with the source.
More Applied Functions
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate Download
Add profiles for the same video file
Select the video and click “Add Output Profile” button to set multiple output formats for one file simultaneously. You can get different video formats for various digital players after conversion.
Gain exact video file size using bitrate calculator
To custom output size, select the video file and click “Tools >Bitrate Calculator” and input value to get exact video size.
Divers parameters for you to choose
Firstly, click “Tools >Preferences” to set various parameters such as amount of running processed, action “After Done” and etc.
You can also click the “Advanced Profile Settings” button on the top right panel and adjust various video/audio parameters for more needs.
Click the links to Begin Download xilisoft video converter ultimate 7.7.3