How to Change Serial Number, Type, Model, Lenovo Thinkpad T460. Windows Central 160,677 views. Fix Missing Serial / Product Numbers for HP COMPAQ Laptops - Duration. Did you have any trouble finding the Windows 8.1 product key? If anything in the above guide didn't work as described, and you weren't able to find the Windows 8.1 product key, leave us a comment. Relevant Posts. How To Create a Windows Virtual Machine in Linux and Windows; All Valid Methods to Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free.
Windows 10 will be the most used operating system which is released in back July, 2015. If you have problem with your current running windows 10 in your system and want to repair or re install windows then you need have windows 10 product key or serial key.
I will provide you Windows 10 Product Key : Windows 10 Home Product Key , Windows 10 Pro product key , Windows 10 Enterprise Product key. You can find it below :
I give you trial product but once you are satisfied and you have enough money , I highly recommend you to buy windows 10 product key to support the developers .
To buy product key you visit https://www.microsoft.com
I will provide you Windows 10 Product Key Free for You .
You can find it below :
Windows 10 Install Key
- Windows 10 Home – YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
- Windows 10 Home Single Language – BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
- Windows 10 Home Country Specific – N2434-X9D7W-8PF6X-8DV9T-8TYMD
- Windows 10 Education – YNMGQ-8RYV3-4PGQ3-C8XTP-7CFBY
- Windows 10 Pro – VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
If these keys don’t work , you can find new method in this artile . I tested on 12-15-2017 .
How to activate windows 10 without product key
Windows 10 Product Key
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Home Country Specific (CN)
Windows 10 Professional Product Key
Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key
Note : If these keys don’t work , you can use Microsoft Toolkit to active Windows 10 .
01. You need download Microsoft Toolkit . To download it , you visit here
02. Open file you download , then you click file ” Microsoft Toolkit ” .
03. To Activate Windows you click icon Office in this tool .
04. Then, in the Activation tab, click ‘EZ-Activator’. Just in few seconds, your copy will be activated.
Other Windows 10 Product Key
- Windows 10 Professional Insider Preview build 10074, 10122, and 10130: 6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF
- Windows 10 Technical Preview : NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
- Windows 10 Core Insider Preview build 10158, 10159, 10162, and 10166: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
- Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10074 and 10122: VTNMT-2FMYP-QCY43-QR9VK-WTVCK
- Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10158, 10159, 10162, and 10166: CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K
- Windows 10 Professional build 1511: YTYG9-FR8RD-QBQC8-HC7J2-2JJFF
- Windows 10 Professional Insider Preview build 10158, 10159, 10162, and 10166: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
I hope you will find right Windows 10 Product Key for your pc .
Tag : Windows 10 Product Key , activate windows 10
Tag : Windows 10 Key , Windows 10 Product Key
Read more :Windows 10 Product Key Free for You Part 2
Microsoft Windows 10 Serial Key
- 3.96 / 5 5
Lenovo Windows 10 Serial Key West
Windows doesn’t display your PC’s serial number anywhere in its interface, and neither do popular system information tools. But you can often find a PC’s serial number with a simple command, a peek in your BIOS, or on the hardware itself.
Run the WMIC Command
Open a Command Prompt window to get started. On Windows 10 or 8, right-click the Start button and select “Command Prompt”. On Windows 7, press Windows + R, type “cmd” into the Run dialog, and then press Enter.
At the Command Prompt, type the following command and then press Enter:
You’ll see the computer’s serial number displayed beneath the text “SerialNumber”. This command uses the Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line (WMIC) tool to pull the system’s serial number from its BIOS.
If you don’t see your PC’s serial number, blame your PC’s manufacturer. The number will only appear here if the PC manufacturer saved it to your computer’s BIOS or UEFI firmware. PC manufacturers don’t always fill in the number properly. In that case, you’ll see something like “0” or “To be filled by O.E.M.” instead of an actual serial number.
RELATED:How to Check Your Motherboard Model Number on Your Windows PC
This is also true if you built your own PC because the PC itself won’t have a serial number. However, you can look up the serial number of your motherboard and other components.
Check the BIOS
You may also be able to find the serial number in the BIOS or UEFI firmware settings screen. This technique won’t get you a serial number if the
wmic command didn’t, since the command pulls the serial number from the BIOS. However, checking the BIOS could be helpful if you can’t actually sign into Windows to run the
RELATED:What Does a PC’s BIOS Do, and When Should I Use It?
Access the BIOS or UEFI firmware settings screen and look around for a “Serial Number” somewhere on a system information screen. It’ll be in a different place on different PCs, but you can usually find it somewhere on the “Main” or “System” screen.
Find the Serial Number On the PC’s Hardware, Box, or Elsewhere
If you don’t see a serial number after running the
wmic command—or if you just can’t turn the PC on or don’t have access to it—there are several other places you might find the serial number:
- If you have a laptop, flip it over. On some laptops, you’ll see the number on a sticker. On others, you’ll see the number printed directly on the metal or plastic the laptop is made from. If your laptop has a removable battery, the serial number is sometimes on a sticker inside the battery compartment, under the battery.
- If you have a desktop PC, look at the back, top, or side of the case for some sort of sticker. The number may also be on a sticker inside the case, so you might have to open it up.
- If you can’t find the serial number on the PC itself, look online for instructions specific to your model. The manufacturer’s website should tell you exactly where to look.
- If you registered your PC with the manufacturer or received warranty service, the serial number should be included in the registration documentation, warranty service receipt, or email confirmation for the service.
- If you still have the original product box, it usually has the serial number printed on it—often on the same sticker with the bar code.
- If you purchased the PC online or in store, the serial number may be printed on the physical or email receipt you received.
And if you just can’t find your serial number at all, don’t give up hope. If you have proof of purchase, the manufacturer still may be able to help you with whatever service you need and may even be able to find out the serial number for you.READ NEXT
- › How to Stream UFC 241 Cormier vs. Miocic Live Online
- › How to Use Chrome’s Hidden “Send Tab to Self” Feature
- › Microsoft Will Update Notepad Through Windows 10’s Store
- › Windows 10 Will Show GPU Temperature in the Task Manager
- › Can You Use AirDrop on a Windows PC or Android Phone?