- The Sims 3 Serial Code for You. The Sims 3 Serial Code for You. Avast Premier License Key and Avast Cleanup Tool Key Mon. (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac.
- SIMS 3 REGISTRATION CODE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT IF I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGRAM? Spent about 3 hours downloading the sims 3 for my mac, it then says.
Finding Sims 3 Serial Key On A Mac Computer
Jun 02, 2009 How do you find your Serial(Key) Code again? Expand Sims 7. Expand The Sims 3 8. Select the ergc folder and on the right side you will see some file named (Default) with some long data, which is your serial key. IOS, MAC, PS3, WII, WINM, X360; Franchise: The Sims; T - Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13.
You’ll need a serial code/product code/registration code (all the same) To install the game and the expansion packs or to register them on thesims3.com.
The serial code can be found on the back of the manual or on a separate (white) sheet of paper within the box. Make sure to keep this in a safe place. You’ll need it for every installation. The serial code for the game has 20 letters (5 blocks with 4 letters). Most of the time, you’ll also find a 16 letters (4 blocks with 4 letters). This code is for the free limited edition and Origin exclusive store content.
The Sims 3 Serial Key
If the number doesn’t work for you (invalid serial code), make sure you don’t mix up 0 and O, 8 and B, O and D or 2 and Z. There are other letters that look similar. If you’re absolutely positive you typed it right and it still doesn’t work, contact Customer Support.
If you bought your game on Ebay or from a seller in the Internet (especially if it was a lot cheaper), it’s also possible that the sale wasn’t legal. File a dispute to get your money back.
It’s also not possible to register the same game twice. If you bought a used game, you can’t use the exchange, the forum or the Sims 3 Store. With the new version of Sims 3 (The Sims 3 refersh, The Sims 3 Starter Pack, ..) it’s probably not even possible to install the game since an Origin account is a must.
What do to if you can’t find your manual anymore ? Where can you find your serial code ?
Solution 1: The game is still installed on your computer.
The serial code gets written to your registry on installing the game. You can find it there.
- Press Windows-Key – R and type regedit
- Backup your current Registry (you should always do that when doing anything in the registery since it can completely mess up your computer if you do something wrong). To do so, click on File – Export. Choose a name for your backup and hit OK.
- Look for the Key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE –> Software —> ElectronicArts –> Sims –> [Name of the expansion] –> ergc
- Click on that and your serial code can be seen on the right hand side.
Sims 3 Serial Key
If you don’t want to search through the registery you can either use one of the following programs or use the method for the download version below.
- Patch Downloader
- Recover Keys (Can be used for any kind of serial codes).
Solution 2: The game is not installed but registered with EA
See download version below
Solution 3: The game is not installed and not registered with EA.
If you still have your receipt, you can try if EA is willing to give you a new code. Otherwise you’ll need to re-buy the game or get a new key for $10 through customer support.
Despite the instructions, you no longer get your code via email, if you buy the download version through Origin,
You’ll find your serial code on the Origin client.
Click on the game and then in the button i.
The product code is the code you need for installation. If it shows up empty, hit refresh on Origin or log out and back in.
Codes for extra content for the limited edition or the Origin exclusive content are still being sent out via Email. If you did not get an email for those, please contact customer support.